- Chronological history of our organization.
- Annual and Mid-Year Reports
- Every year, we publish a report that describes our activities, highlights our key accomplishments for that year, provides statistics about the complaints that we receive and supplies important information for the public.
- When we issue a Decision, we post it on our website in the language in which it was originally written.
- Performance Standards
- CCTS is actively committed to effective and efficient customer service in all areas, including our complaint-handling activities.
- Procedural Code
- Download our Procedural Code to learn more about the duties and procedures of CCTS.
- Developing Public Awareness
- CCTS 2016 Public Awareness Survey
- Deposit and Disconnection Code
- Annotated Guide to the Deposit and Disconnection Code
- CCTS Social Media Policy
- Twitter Town Halls
To view the complete list of our participating telecommunications service providers (TSPs), please click below. You can choose to visit the websites of our participating TSPs, or you may select one from the list to make a complaint about a particular provider.
To make a complaint, use our Online Complaint Form!
It’s fast, easy and helps to ensure that we have all of the information we need to help you resolve your complaint.
You can also contact us to discuss your complaint or to ask us a question. Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, 9-8pm Eastern Time.
P.O. Box 56067 - Minto Place RO