- We are able to assist you with a wide range of complaints about products and services offered in the telecommunications sector.
- Complaints Process
- We are always examining our complaint handling process to ensure that it is thorough, fair and efficient.
- Guide to Making a Complaint
- Our goal is to assess your complaint in a timely and thorough manner. To achieve this goal, we ask for your assistance by providing us with the required and recommended information outlined in this guide.
- How to Make a Complaint
- Make a complaint online, by phone, by fax or by mail.
- Online Complaint Form
- Make a complaint online or update a previously filed complaint.
- Participating Service Providers
- A list of our participating telecommunications service providers (TSPs).
- Other Resources
- Other websites, companies and organisations that may be helpful.
To view the complete list of our participating telecommunications service providers (TSPs), please click below. You can choose to visit the websites of our participating TSPs, or you may select one from the list to make a complaint about a particular provider.
To make a complaint, use our Online Complaint Form!
It’s fast, easy and helps to ensure that we have all of the information we need to help you resolve your complaint.
You can also contact us to discuss your complaint or to ask us a question. Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, 9-8pm Eastern Time.
P.O. Box 81088