Mission, Vision and Values
OUR MISSION: To provide outstanding dispute resolution service to Canadian consumers and telecom providers, and always to adhere to our core values and performance standards
OUR VISION: We are a dynamic organization that adheres to the best principles of customer service in resolving disputes independently, fairly, effectively and efficiently
- Effective : using appropriate processes for the dispute in question, we deliver fair resolutions in a reasonable time frame;
- Rigorous : we carefully analyze disputes, ensure that we fully understand the positions of the parties, and explain our outcomes clearly and logically;
- Competent : we understand technology issues, act professionally, and show good judgment;
- Unbiased : in keeping with our role as a completely independent arbiter of disputes, we take no side in any dispute;
- Fair : we assess the scale and scope of disputes, apply fair process appropriate to the nature of the dispute, and deliver balanced and reasonable outcomes when required to do so;
- Responsive : we understand the needs of the disputing parties, and work to resolve disputes in a manner that reflects and respects those needs; and
- Accessible : All consumers, including those with disabilities, can reach us easily and make use of our processes.
Approved by the CCTS Board of Directors on December 10, 2009
To view the complete list of our participating telecommunications service providers (TSPs), please click below. You can choose to visit the websites of our participating TSPs, or you may select one from the list to make a complaint about a particular provider.
To make a complaint, use our Online Complaint Form!
It’s fast, easy and helps to ensure that we have all of the information we need to help you resolve your complaint.
You can also contact us to discuss your complaint or to ask us a question. Our offices are open from Monday to Friday, 9-8pm Eastern Time.
P.O. Box 81088